Martine Gann, Chairman of the Board of D&Y Laboratories Inc., is also President of Haverson Klien LLC , developing and managing properties, and President and Chief Formulator of Martine: Pure & Simple, developing and providing creams and lotions utilizing the stable water clusters.
Since 1986, Martine (along with her deceased husband David L. Gann, who was the co-founder of D&Y Laboratories Inc. – as well as being the discoverer of, and researcher into, the uses of the stable water cluster) has owned and operated various companies. These include Gann International Inc., which specialized in re-structuring of distressed companies and re-sale of scientific equipment and Barclay Bayhauser Inc., specializing in business and personal consulting, working with clients ranging from self employed entrepreneurs to high tech companies, such as Digital Lightwave, Inc.
Martine’s experience in discovering the sources of down-trending statistics, taking that analysis and implementing do-able solutions which consistently result in prosperity for that client, has spanned the better part of 3 decades.
- 1984 Graduated from Central Missouri State University, with a bachelor of Fine Arts degree and a minor in Mathematics, with post-graduate work in Physics at UMKC.
- 1984–1986 Research Engineer at Zwan Magnetics in Southern California. Zwan Magnetics later became a subsidiary of Grainger.
- 1986-2014 Co-owned and ran consulting firms:
- Gann International Inc.
- Barclay Bayhauser Inc.
- 2001-2002 Personal Assistant to CEO of Digital Lightwave, Inc., Clearwater, Florida
- 2002 – 2004 Consultant for Consumer Sales Solutions, LLC Dunedin, Florida
- 2006 – 2014 Co-owner and President of Haverson Klien, LLC
- 2012 – 2014 President of Martine: Pure & Simple.